Friday, November 17, 2006

Birthing The Boys

I am welcoming my four sons into the world - into the blog world that is. Yes, the Koonce kids have their own blog. Go to http://the4ts.blogspot.com to keep up with Tucker, Taylor, Tanner and Trevor. We hope this will be a fun way for their friends that have left Africa and their relatives back in the States to keep in touch.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Louise, now you are a blogger?? whats next. Hope thing are well, we are readying for the holiday season as well.

Not sure I believe this 10 Minute Musings from MK, he cant even get started in 10 minutes. Love ya........

malcolm said...

After seeing Kelly and Anna's house for the first time last weekend I just realized where your family picture was taken. The dance hall looks great just wait until you see the finished product. (Steve named it for them) LOL

Becky Reeves said...

Great idea, Louise! I look forward to hearing things from their point of view! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks! Love you! becky