Remember, I never said I would be very reliable at this blog thing. For one thing, I don't think I have amuzing musings. The ramblings of my head don't always interest me, much less any of you. Secondly, our internet access has always been sketchy, to say the least. Well, Togo has marched into the current century and blown that excuse out of the water. Last week, we bought and had installed a wireless internet transmitter and antenna. Where we used to have 4.8 to 28.8 kbps with our dial up connection, we now get 230.4 kbps. The connection rarely falters and best of all, the service is unlimited for a flat monthly fee that is much less than our old charges.
Now, if I only had something to say . . .
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! And just in time for the Emerson's January arrival...
Post a Comment